Disease Management | HIV/AIDS
We are either ‘infected’ or ‘affected’ by HIV and AIDS in South Africa. Many HIV and AIDS sufferers aren’t in a social, financial or emotional position to manage their condition. The MomentumTYB HIV and AIDS programme provides the necessary professional support in these important areas of a sufferer’s life.
- Expert advice on healthy living, safe sex practices, diet, and hygiene.
- Antiretrovirals (ART’s), advice on ART’s, when to commence ART’s, their side effects, and the importance of adherence to treatment.
- Treatment for Prevention of Mother to Child
- Transmission Prophylaxis (PMTCT).
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) for sexual assault.
- Prophylactic antibiotics – treatment of opportunistic infections.
- Access to vitamins and vaccinations.
- Regular follow up calls to PLHIV to assist with adherence.
- Blood Tests, all 6 monthly follow up blood tests are covered.
- Clinical Support from our leading specialist in HIV and AIDS.
- HIV awareness at contracted companies.
- Emergency Telephone helpline.
- Doctor visits.
MomentumTYB can customise the HIV and AIDS programme to meet the Employer groups or medical schemes unique requirements.Employer groups or medical schemes who want more details on the MomentumTYB HIV and AIDS program can contact:
0860 103 228 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org